1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Crow Calls, Duck Calls, Camo Stuff, MUCH MORE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Easystreet, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have for sale the items pictured above and described below. These items range in age from about 8 years to about 33 years. Most of the calls are 20-30 years old. A few may even be collectors items. I have checked out all the calls and all the cassette tapes and they work well. The cloth goods (duffle bag, waist belt, etc) are in excellent condition. In fact, all the items are in good to excellent condition. I'm selling it as a PACKAGE. I will not part it out. The price is $119 delivered to your door in the lower 48.

1. P S Olt Predator Call #33 (wood) in original box with instructions.

2. P S Olt Crow Call #44 (wood) in original box with instructions.

3. Faulks Predator Call P-60 (wood) in original box with instructions.

4. Johnny Stewart Crow Call CC-1 in original package with instructions.

5. Burnham Brothers Long Range Deer Call D-4 with instructions.

6. Coon Squaller (plastic) from Bill Boatman I think.

7. Burnham Brothers Long Range Coon Call B-1 with instructions.

8. Squirrel Barking Call (rubber) with instructions.

9. Rich-N-Tone Duck Calls (3 of them) Double Reed, Single Reed, and Duck Whistle. Includes instruction cassette from World Champion Buck Gardner.

10. Johnny Stewart cassette tape for Predator Calling, Cottontail Rabbit Distress Cries CT 102A.

11. Johnny Stewart cassette tape Fighting Crows with Some Distress Sounds Mixed CT-205

12. Burnham Brothers cassette tape Predator Call. Yellowhammer Woodpecker on one side and Cardinal (Redbird) on the other side.

13. H.S. Camo Nylon Head Net model 00283. Still unopened in original package.

14. Roll of Camo Tape for shotgun/rifle. Probably enought to do several long guns.

15. Six 1 ounce tubes of Camo Creme for face and hands (Black, Brown, and Green). Three of the tubes have a little used out of them, but the other 3 appear to not have been used at all.

16. H.S. Camo Burlap Cloth 54" x 12 feet. Realtree Hardwoods. Still in original wrapper. Never used.

17. Two 45 rpm records from Burnham Brothers with instructions on Deer Calling and Coon Calling. I did not get to check out these two records, but the last time I checked them (years ago) they worked.

18. Waist Belt from Mossy Oak Treebark. 100% Polyester Fleece. Large fanny pack on back and several side pockets. All have zippers. Never been used. Perfect condition. Still has the original hang tags on it.

19. Camo Duffle Bag Realtree with zipper and shoulder carrying strap. Bag is approx 24" long and approx 11" or 12" in diameter. Very good condition.

Thanks for looking.

Easystreet

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0

fun stuff. All collectible. good start for someone.

3. Easystreet

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

4. Easystreet

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bump to top.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page