1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Crimson Trace Grips S&W J Frame...36,37,642

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by deercreek, Jun 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Crimson Trace Lazer Grip for Smith-Wesson J Frames with round butt. This is CT Item # LG-305. This is the slightly extended grip which allows for more comfort and control of any J-frame gun. They are excellent condition and was taken off a M-37. If they were carried any, it was very limited and well taken care of. I did not find dust in any areas. According to owner it was shot a limited amount of times to sight in and practice with. No box and no paperwork. This grip retails for 299.00 and currently I have found the lowest selling price of 229.00 and that was thru Optics Planet. Shipped to you door in the US via USPS for a total of 100.00 and that includes insurance and delivery conf. All sales final and payment with USPS money order please.

2. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

3. ouch

ouch Member

0   0   0

I'll take them for my model 60. We can get the details Sat. night. Thanks,Richard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.