1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S: Columbia Silent Rain camo hunting suit

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

<center>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=001-6.jpg" target="_blank"> 001-6.jpg </a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=003-6.jpg" target="_blank"> 003-6.jpg </a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view&current=004-4.jpg" target="_blank"> 004-4.jpg </a>
    <br/><br/>
    </center>

This was given to me by a friend to sell, so I don't know much about it.

A little research on the internet shows that it is a Columbia Silent Rain suit. The jacket model is HM2040, the pants are HM8050. It appears these have been discontinued, as neither model shows up on their website.

Both jacket and pants are a Men's Medium (Men's large in Japan, funny, never seen a clothing tag that specified a Japanese size LOL).

At any rate, there are a couple of these for sale on ebay for $115 (camo like this one) and $135 (blaze orange), and those are for just the jacket.

Camo pattern is "Break Up". Condition is immaculate, you could not tell these from new.

Lets start this at $100 shipped for the pair.

Happy to take additional pics or answer any questions that i can. I'm 5'11" 190lb, and the fit is a little snug on me, if that helps.

2. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

According to Columbia, MSRP on the jacket was $190, and MSRP on the pants was $140.

3. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have a set of these that I have hunted in for years. They are excellent. Not for heavy cold weather unless you dress in layers, but they work great for cool days and they keep you dry.

William

4. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

$90 shipped

5. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

$80 shipped

6. overbored