1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Colt Python 357

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TRW369, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TRW369

TRW369 TS Member

0   0   0

F/S Colt Python 357 mag 8"bbl with leupold M8 4x scope with b square mounts
    $1400 plus S/I to ffl holder more photos upon request any question contact me at 215 742 5757 thank you John Lanzara
    Sold pending funds

2. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Wow, that is gorgeous!!!!! John

3. RJ

RJ TS Member

0   0   0

Sorry to hear of your fathers passing. I once owned a Python and carried it when I was a Police Officer for five years. One fine shooting piece of iron there even from iron sights. They are so smoothe in the action. Mine was a 4 & 1/2 in barrel. I unsnapped the holster many times but in that 5 years I pulled the wepon 4 times and only fired it two. Once chasing a Mustang MAC I. Got in front of it and shot at it blowing a hole in the radiator and locking the engin up when the rest of the bullet went through the water pump on into the engin. The car didn't go more than 100 yards when it locked up. I was getting ready to dump another round into it when it locked up. This was in the mid 70's and we had two Officers to a car. (Rich.inAZ.orinnameonly)

4. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Email sent

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.