1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S - COLT Commemorative SAA

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by GBatch_25, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

A few weeks ago, I posted 12 firearms for sale. All but 1 have been sold to folks here or their relatives or friends. Thank you all very much for being such nice buyers to deal with. Trapshooters really are some of the nicest people on the planet.

The 1 yet to be sold is the Commemorative Colt SAA. The asking price on this gun is now $1,500 or a reasonable offer. All offers will be referred to the owner. If you know any Colt collectors, feel free to pass this along to them.

I have added 11 more photos of the Colt SAA today, and you can see them by going to my webshots album and looking for the album titled "Colt SAA_LC45(FS)".
    I will answer questions as I receive them and ask that instead of posting private messages, you please email me (gbatch3@gmail.com) using the following subject:

“FOR SALE - Your Friend’s Colt SAA”

If for some reason the link above does not take you to the Webshots page, cut and paste this URL into your browser:

http://community.webshots.com/user/gbatch33?vhost=community

When you go to Webshots to view the photos, you should be able to see thumbnails or blown up photos. I frankly prefer not to take added photos but will consider reasonable requests.

Here's a description of this Colt:

Colt Single Action Army 45 in Long Colt; Commemorative Version Boxed for Abercrombie & Fitch Chicago # 258 of 400; Mfd 1966; Trailblazer model has felt cloth with A&F logo (soiled), key for box, circular Colt screwdriver & engraved blued steel bar; 98-100% Exc Overall Condition; walnut display box with slideout drawer; case hardened receiver, blued barrel, gold frame, trigger & screws; Believed unfired, very slight line on cylinder; glass top for drawer was reglued in place. ASKING PRICE REDUCED to $1,500.00.Reasonable offers will be considered.

TERMS & CONDITIONS: This firearm is offered for sale in compliance with Federal and state laws for the transfer of firearms. I will only ship from my FFL to yours. Payment will only be made with US Postal money orders. Since I am not the owner of this firearm, I will provide the buyer with the name and address of the seller along with a copy of his Illinois Driver’s License and his FOID card (Firearm Owner ID used in Illinois). For local Illinois buyers, if we can arrange a convenient meeting place, we can do the transaction according to Illinois law; otherwise, I will ship to your FFL. This firearm is offered for sale without warranty, however the seller is offering a 3 day inspection period to each buyer. Funds will be held by me until either (1) the passing of 3 days or (2) the buyer tells me he is keeping or sending back the firearm. The firearm will be shipped insured and Buyer will pay all shipping and handling costs. If a buyer returns a firearm, the buyer agrees to pay shipping costs both ways.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

2. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

3. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0

Still for sale

4. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

0   0   0