1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S, Colt 1911 Super 38 1947 (sold)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Steve W, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Original Colt Super .38 second model in very good condition, tight and positive. Excellent bore.

Lowest price you'll see anywhere, @$1295 (firm) plus shipping from Los Angeles FFL to your FFL.

Please PM me for details. Thank you.

2. sle081

sle081 Member

0   0   0

can you email more clear photos and show the serial number ? Also does the slide match the frame?
    Dave

3. Steve W

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Dave, I sent you an email. Wish you're in L.A., so I can show it to you in person.

Ser. # is 50XXX Mfg'd in 1947 (Colt Super 38 has it's own ser. # range). The Second model Super 38. Slide is original. This is NOT a put together parts gun from 45 ACP frame.

4. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

0   0   0

Steve I'd very much like to see this gun up front and close ..If it is what it looks like consider it done deal .Can I have a 3day inspect time line to my FFL? Please let me know Chuck 847 533-8068--Thx very much

5. Steve W

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Thank you for your inquiries, this Colt is sold and my FFL shipped it out today.

6. Steve W

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

Received a call today from the buyer, the Super 38 arrived in one piece half country away yesterday, it was a pleasure to have the opportunity to do business with this fine gentleman, and knowing this old Colt found a good happy new home. Thank you C. for referring it to Steve.

Best regards,

Steve

7. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 Member

0   0   0

Steve ,It was my pleasure .I,d do it again The piece was better than shown .I hope we do it again in the near future... Chuck D. ..Chicago

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

1947 colt 38 super

identification of 38 super slide 1947