1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S CLAY DELAY AUTOPULLER DELUXE - SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by macguyver67, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

I am selling a Clay Delay Autopuller Deluxe model for a friend. This is the wired Deluxe version and it comes with everything that was originally shipped with it to include the owner's manual, pouch, wired controller with 2' pigtail, a caribiner clip, a new 9V battery and a brand new microphone. This unit looks practically new and it is fully operational.

Cost is $85 plus S&H.

Please let me know if you have any questions about the Autopuller.

Thanks, Joseph

2. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

3. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

4. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

5. Claymuncher

Claymuncher Member

0   0   0

These are nice but I got board fast shooting with me, myself and I. I had the wireless which is the way to go if you can afford it. This is not a bad price either

http://www.claydelay.com/

6. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

7. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

8. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

9. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

This is an APD model and from what I can tell from the owner's manual you can use it for Trap, Skeet and Sporting Clays.

10. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

If you lower the price another $5.00 clay delay will buy it back.At least thats what they offered me when i complained about mine not working.

11. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

why did yours not work?

12. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

kfbagt, i will try to remember what was wrong.been awhile since i messed with it.when you push the red button to ready it to throw you better be ready to shoot.if you had to reset your gun then the lite would go out and you had to push the button again.if you pushed the go button and held it down to long it would turn off.then there was the throw one eat one feature.it would throw one then crush the next one.i could never get it to throw 3or4 in a row.it would throw 2or 3 then you call for a bird and nothing.look down and the lite is off.I'm am going to take it over to the Jr college and see if the electrical students can modify it.think about the trap range you shoot at.the speaker has a on/off switch. thats it.thats what i am after,i just don't want to spend a arm/leg to get one.i don't know if this makes sense but that is what is wrong w/mine.i did call the factory.not much help.after that i got a email offering me $80.00 to buy it back.so i think they know they have a problem w/the auto puller.thats why no bids for this one.i have never seen a used one sell.thats it.

13. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

tracyhunter,

Thanks for hijacking my post about selling this Clay Delay for my friend. My buddy is an honest guy that is no longer able to shoot like he used to (due to illness) and is looking to sell off some of his shooting items. There is nothing wrong with this autopuller and if I did not have one of my own I would have bought it from him. I thought someone on this site would benefit from the great price and be happy with it...just as I am happy with mine. I have never had an issue with my Clay Delay and I know several guys at my club that use one and they perform flawlessly.

To make a blanket negative statement about a product and a company is just plain ignorant...and to say that a used one has never been sold just compounds your ignorance. I think it is safe to say that the problem you are having with yours most likely falls in the "user error" category.

I have had several offers for the Clay Delay that are a bit short of the asking price but since it is not mine I have chosen to hold out for the $85 that my buddy is asking.

In any case the autopuller is still available and the asking price remains at $85.

Thanks...

14. tracyhunter

tracyhunter Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

you have mail

15. macguyver67

macguyver67 Member

0   0   0

The Clay Delay has been sold...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.