1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S...CJ SHOOTING JACKET...3X LH

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bgf, Dec 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bgf

bgf Active Member

I have a as new (worn twice) shooting jacket in Hunter Green for a lefthander in size 3X. It is a little too small for my broad shoulders. I need to order a larger size. Again, shoulder leather patch is on left side for a lefty. It is a warm winter coat. You can see Janet wearing the exact jacket on her home page noted above...smash on the link. Cost was $160 shipped. I will sell for $100 shipped.

Bernie

2. bgf

bgf Active Member

After a two day stay in the hospital for a broken leg, I am sending this to the top. Make me an offer.

Bernie

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

If you don't get any bites on it I would give 60 just for an extra coat.

Hope that your leg is doing better.

Take care and Merry Christmas, John

4. guncase

guncase TS Member

I have this very coat in Black for sale. This one has NO PAD on the coat,,on either side. I didn't like the way it folded when the gun was brought up, had it made with NO PAD. Worn 3 times!!!! With liner. Great coat, just have another I like.
    Only $100.00 including delivery to lower 48. Paul 866- 868-9410

5. Janet

Janet TS Member

Paul, of course the coat didn't fold right with no pad. Sorry you are not satisfied. Merry Christmas from Janet.

Bernie, email me since coat is not large enough, and I'll try to help you, by making a larger one. This is the first I have heard of problem. Merry Christmas from Janet.

CJ Enterprises always tries to satisfy customers in any way possible.

Janet CJ

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Bernie :

Now come on now I don't think Janet was wearing a 3x coat on her web site ok I was just poking at you for fun and didn't mean anything by it.

But it looks like that Janet is doing what she knows best I know im satisified with the coat and pant set I bought from her.

Have a merry christmas Janet and the rest of you.

Foghorn220

7. guncase

guncase TS Member

Hey Janet,,,, MY FAULT not yours,,,, that I ordered it with no pad!!! I wanted it with no pad,, It just didn't work out to be what I thought it would be!! If someone wants one with a pad,, maybe you can put on on it???? It absolutly is waterproof!!!
    I Am still looking for that "perfect" winter shooting coat, trying for that summer feeling!! Paul

8. bgf

bgf Active Member

John (bcnu),

A little low on the offer...let me see what Janet will do then we can talk. Thank you for your concern about the leg... being a Paraplegic with a broken leg is a double wammy. Healing is going to take about 4-6 months because of my bad circulation.

Paul,

Sorry your having trouble...great coats. Your gun cases aren't bad either...:>)

Foggy,

Thanks for the pic...your a funny guy.

Janet,

E-mail on its way.

And too all, a very merry Christmas.

Bernie

9. bgf

bgf Active Member

John (bcnu),

You have e-mail.

Bernie

10. bgf

bgf Active Member

Offers are coming in...it won't last long.

Bernie

11. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

Bernie: I tryed to email you about another matter. Please check your email or send me a line. Thanks. Don

12. bgf

bgf Active Member

Jacket is sold pending funds.

Sorry Russ, you are in first position if deal falls thru...most likely not.

birdtracker,

You have e-mail.

Merry Christmas to all,
    Bernie

13. bgf

bgf Active Member

Received my 4X jacket from Janet yesterday and it fits great. Her customer service is next to none!

Thank you Janet...thank you John, enjoy.

Another good transaction all around.

Bernie

14. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Just got the coat in today and it is a perfect fit. Gonna go out and try it out for real tomorrow. Thanks a lot and take care of yourself Bernie.

John

15. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Bernie :

So tell us what the deal was it looks like you must have emailed Janet after she said to because that was the first she heard of the problem, but your thread wasn't about a problem you just wanted to sell a coat because you got the wrong size and was willing to take a loss and get a new one instead.

Ok I don't really want to know all of the details but it look's like that you got another coat from the C-J's people so it look's like you was treated right they also treated me right also on the pant's I ordered and it was my fault really, but Janet told me she would swap out with me for the right one's and I had to wait to have it special made but she went above and beyond what she should have done so I hold her up on a pedestal along with my past girl friend that passed on in 1999.

It is always nice to hear good things from customer's that buy's from the vendor's that frequent this site!

Im sure some one will have something negative to say because everyone can't be 100 % all the time but im sure the C-J's people are pretty close to perfect in my opinion.

Foghorn220

16. bgf

bgf Active Member

Foggy,

Yes, it all worked out and Janet is really a very nice person to deal with.

Nothing wrong with the first jacket other then it was a little to tight.

John bought it and Janet gave me a break on my second jacket. That's about it.

Bernie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.