1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Citori XT Un-Single Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by vegas blaster, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

0   0   0

Hello Jon, Sent you PM and another email [to both addresses] requesting some pics and more details. Thank you, Jeff K. jjk89129@cox.net

2. everettjunior

everettjunior TS Member

0   0   0

Here some pictures!!

<a href="http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/ehaleyjr/?action=view&current=P1010273.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/ehaleyjr/?action=view&current=P1010272.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/ehaleyjr/?action=view&current=P1010271.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/ehaleyjr/?action=view&current=P1010268.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/ehaleyjr/?action=view&current=P1010251.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

This gun is hard to beat on the ATA field. I shot one a while back, wound up buying one, and sold my K-80 Combo. The Browning simply outshot it.

I put reducers in the barrel stub and stock, bought three Angleport bore-matched 40 point chokes, and that' all. It is a real pleasure to shoot with 1250 foot handicap loads off the back fence. Off the 16 and for Dubs, it is a Martian Death Ray!

This gun is supremely suited for American Trap. :^)

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Excellent deal for someone as these usually sell new for around $4,000. A K-80 or better-never!!

5. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Dear Ollie

The better gun is the one you shoot better and the one you have more confidence in.

The fact that this gun gives me better scores and more confidence, along with less recoil, than a much more expensive gun that was professionally fitted is a testament to Browning. As a former Browning gunsmith, I should not have been surprised. :^)

6. zap

zap TS Member

0   0   0

i Can offer 2500 for the set . if interested please advise thanks Dennis

7. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

0   0   0

I will make the offer 2600 if you want to sell it immediately. Jon, you have my contact info. Thanx, Jeff k.

8. rrose

rrose TS Member

0   0   0

JonP
    Good for you, a great gun at a good price. Some one reasonable will take it and have a great gun for a fair price.
    I guess people to not mean to be offensive with ridiculous offers and maybe they are trying to offer an out if a person is desperate to get rid of the gun and does not mind giving it away for a fraction of what it is worth.

randy

9. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

0   0   0

Have seen them unfired ['NIB'] for 2650 on this site and sold immediately.

That is the market value; what it will sell for immediately. Your selling price is what it is worth to you. Has anyone ever called GU and ask them how much they will give to buy it back [or for trade in]?

Nothing personal I hope! Thanx Jon...JK.

My [unreasonable?] serious offer is now at $2650.

10. st8shuter

st8shuter TS Member

0   0   0

sent u a email, no response?

11. zap

zap TS Member

0   0   0

Mu offer was based on what i have seen in the past for a nib set. Was not trying to take advantage of anyone just considering what the market has been.

12. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

JonP, sent you an email. Bob

13. steamer

steamer TS Member

0   0   0

3200$ is a still that guns over4000$ nib i just bought one if someone is selling them for 2600$ nib i will take 2 prob thinking of the over signgle notthe unsingle.

14. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

$3200 is a fair price. I would not sell mine for $3200.

Don't worry about the ankle biters. They don't want to buy your gun. They want you to give it them. After all, it IS Christmas. :^)))

15. Frye

Frye TS Member

0   0   0

UP... $3,200.00 is an INSANE deal for this package... Wish it would have come up for sale about 3 weeks ago.... I could have saved $600.00

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.