1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Citori XT Adj comb, 32" bbls

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by yorker, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yorker

yorker TS Member

0   0   0

Browning Citori XT For Sale, this gun is in extremely good condition and has not been used very much. I was purchased new for my wife but turned out to be too heavy for her. It has some honest marks, they are minimal.

32" bbls, adjustable comb, adjustable custom recoil pad, comes with original box, orginal chokes and Hi Viz Pro comp sight

If you are interested I will email pictures.

$2200 ftf, if shipped buyer pays shipping and insurance, the only gun I am looking for is CG Impact Summit 12 Ga.

Thanks

earl.krom@gmail.com
  2. yorker

yorker TS Member

0   0   0

F/S Citori XT Adj comb, 32

price reduced to $2100 OBO
  3. gaustin

gaustin TS Member

0   0   0

Email sent......Gregg Austin
  4. yorker

yorker TS Member

0   0   0

sold pending funds
  5. gcessna

gcessna Member

0   0   0

I believe Schanz Supply in Otsego, MI has a really nice used CG Summit. They can be reached 269 692-2897.

Gary Cessna
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.