1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Citori XT 32``

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jrw17, Jan 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrw17

jrw17 Member

0   0   0

Sold pending funds. Browning Citori XT with 32" barrels. Gun has about 2,000 rounds through it. Great wood, there are two marks that can be seen in the pictures. Gun will be sent UPS with the buyer to pay shipping. The firearm will only be shipped to a FFL dealer with a copy of the FFL license and driver’s license being provided to me. I accept cashiers checks but will call to verify that the check is valid prior to shipping. Asking $1,500. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 503-880-5484 or email me at jeffwhiting@johnlscott.com

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. glenns

glenns Member

0   0   0

Sent you an email.

3. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member