1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S CHAMBER MATES 12 TO 20, 28, 410

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by THALL, Jan 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THALL

THALL Member

0   0   0

Chamber mates to take a 12 gauge to 20 gauge $150 plus shipping; 12 gauge to 28 gauge $150 plus shipping; 12 gauge to 410 $175 plus shipping. All three $450 plus shipping. Tim Hall. tim@hallholt.com

2. THALL

THALL Member

0   0   0

12 gauge to 20 gauge sold to a fine upstanding redneck in Georgia that can shoot trap fairly well.

3. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Tim,

You having a spring cleaning down there? You selling the fire out of stuff! And you're a Tax Man, I thought you were busy this time of year! Just kidding, best of luck in your sales.

To anyone reading this and dealing with Tim.....I promise you, that when you buy something from him, you will get treated right. Tim has been a customer of mine, and he is one of the good guys!

Matt Woodson

4. THALL

THALL Member

0   0   0

Hello Matt: Just decided to move to gun stuff that I no longer use. Thanks for the bump & kind words.

The 410 is sold pending funds. Tim Hall

5. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Tim,

I know I could look, but I'm lazy.....what is the date of the Bama State Shoot this year? If the dates work out, I am considering coming down to shoot and vend...even it is for the weekend only. Bill Parsons stopped by my booth at the Grand last year. He told me to come on down, but I can't remember the dates.

Matt Woodson

6. THALL

THALL Member

0   0   0

Matt: The Alabama State Trapshooting Association annual shoot will be held on June 3, 4, 5 & 6 @ Dixie Trap & Skeet, L.L.C.(dixietrap.com). I will send you a program once we get them back from the printer. We would love to have you come down & shoot with us as well as do a lot of vending. Bill sets great target & of course great fellowship. We had an exec board meeting last Thursday working through some issues. Look forward to seeing you. Tim Hall

7. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

0   0   0

Tim,

On the 12to 410 are they 2 tubes for or to be used in a OU gun. Can you send me a pic to my email.

thanks
    lee

8. THALL

THALL Member

0   0   0

Birddog: The chamber mates come two to a package to used in over/under or side by side or single barrel shotguns. Camera is dead, however, you can go the chambermate.com website to view pictures. The 12 to 410 is sold pending funds, I will repost should that change. Tim Hall

9. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Alright THALL, I resemble that remark. Thanks for the flowers. LOL

Dave

10. jhjanko

jhjanko TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent. Please advise.

11. THALL

THALL Member