1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Cannondale Super V 3000 Mountain Bike

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jimx200, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimx200

jimx200 Member

BE, that 'Dale was a fine bike in it's day...however, the demand for those oldies is very weak. I have seen these go on eBay in the $400-$500. range in like condition. Bikes are like new cars...once out the bike shop, their value drops by 30 the first year. Try stirring some interest at bikeforums.net and see if anyone is interested. Good luck...it's a decent bike, but the industry has moved on with disc brakes, 100mm plus fork travel (yours is limited to 60-70mm), lighter frames, and lighter/stronger wheels.

2. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

I had the same bike. Sold it a few years ago for $600. It was full XTR with XTR hubs, mavic wheels, coda cranks, carbon seat post, and more. I was glad to get my $600. for it. The longer you keep a bike the less you get for them. The only way you can get any money is to sell it in a year or two. Bicycle are like cars they go down hill as soon as they leave the showroom floor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cannondale super v 3000 for sale