1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Caesar Guerini Summit Unsingle 34" Like new

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shootgood, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

For Sale: Caesar Guerini Summit Unsingle 34" Like new (mint, no marks) with factory case, papers, barrel and stock sleves etc. This gun is 100% original and unaltered-just like it was when I purchased it new. This Guerini is as close to a new gun as you will find in a used gun (fired only roughly 500 rounds). Price is $3795 plus $60 shipping to your FFL --I am relisting this at a reduced price b/c local sale fell through. Located in Ohio, --sorry-no Cali. sales--please e-mail me with any questions or if you would like pics--thanks--Shoot good my e-mail address is posted at this top and is ganders@dcemail.com Thanks

2. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

F/S Caesar Guerini Summit Unsingle 34

I have sent pics to all who have requested, if you asked and did not receive them please let me know. This is over $1200 off what I paid for the gun new and it is as new now with no marks-thanks--Shoot good

3. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

^

4. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

Would also take mint or nib Colt double action revolvers on trade if located in Ohio thanks--Shoot good

5. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

^

6. shootgood

shootgood Member

0   0   0

Hi Jonpaul, the pistols sound nice, but right now I am going to have to pass. Thanks and take care-hope your friend likes the gun-he seemed like a really good guy-take care--Shoot good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.