1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S - Caesar Guerini Summit Trap Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by maggie04, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maggie04

maggie04 TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale - Caesar Guerini Trap Combo, 34/32 barrels, double release, 2 cases. No need for photos, gun is in excellent, like new condition. $5,500.00 firm.
    574-210-5465

2. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

What kind of cases, and is it a factory double release, how old is the gun. How much has it been shot, is it left or right handed...........Thanks

3. dls guide

dls guide Member

0   0   0

No offense, but if I spend that much money, I want to see pictures. I am sure most people feel that way.

4. lboh

lboh Member

0   0   0

Really?

Your first post on the site is to sell a $5k product and don't want to be bothered with snapping and posting a few pics?

So just to make sure I understand, I send you $5k and rely / hope your idea of excellent condition and mine are the same?

I really need to send some extra cash I have lying around to Nigeria. Any chance my long lost relative that was a King has retained you to handle his estate and send me his fortunes?

5. maggie04

maggie04 TS Member

0   0   0

Gun is sold, pending receipt of money.

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

YEEEAAAH, right. Bulge.

7. Lyle

Lyle Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

You guys are tough!:)

I will have a left handed Ceasar G. Summit IMPACT trap combo for sale early next week. It is a 34" unsingle and a 30" o/u. 99percent gun shot very little.

I will post pictures early next week along with its own thread.

Lyle

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.