1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Caesar Guerini Summit Sporting 12ga 30"

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bg1856, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bg1856

bg1856 TS Member

0   0   0

Feb 16, 2012
    Up for sale is this very fine Caesar Guerini Summit Sporting in 12ga with 30" barrels. This gun was purchased new by me on Feb 17, 2012, in which I will provide receipt. I also ordered 2 additional extended maxis bore choke tubes from Wes Lang at Caesar Guerini for a total of 8 (C,IC,IC,SK,SK,IM,M,LM) which will be included with your purchase. This gun comes with everything that it came with new including hard case, Choke tube case, choke wrench, stock wrench, and all paperwork. Gun has not been registered with CG and registration card will also be included. The gun itself does not have one nick, scratch, dent, smudge, or even fingerprint on either the wood and/or metal. The gun has fired less than 4 boxes of shells but you would not know it by looking at it as it still appears to be new off the showroom shelf. I am selling this gun only because it does not fit me at all. I am right handed and left eye dominant and shoot left handed. The cast and palm swell on this gun is designed for a right handed shooter, and the fit and feel of this gun on me is just horrible. I could send it back to Guerini for left handed wood, but the up charge is cost prohibitive after you take it home (i.e. $1100) This is one fine shotgun, that anyone will be proud to own and I will undoubtedly end up owning another one, however next time, it will be ordered with left handed wood as it's up charge is more cost effective. This gun could not have been described more accurately, but for assurance I will offer and 3 day unfired inspection. Thank you for viewing and if you would like additional photos, or have any questions, please send me a message. $2750 usps money order shipped to ffl
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

caesar guerini summit 30