1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Caesar Guerini Magnus Trap Combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ccridr, Mar 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ccridr

ccridr Member

Caesar Guerini Mgnus Trap Combo, 34 inch unsingle and 32 inch O/U, both barrels have adjustable ribs. Five choke tubes, all tools and paper work including registration card with factory hard case and protective socks for barrels and stock. Gun bought from Bob Schultz in Oct.-07. Less than two flats of shells shot through this gun. Suggested retail is $8295.00, I called three dealers and was quoted $7695.00 for a new one. I am asking $6995.00 plus shipping and Insurance. Email ccridr@wi.rr.com For more pictures.
    Thanks for looking, Colby 262-857-4857

2. ccridr

ccridr Member

Forgot to include, pull trigger. Blueing and wood is 99.9 percent, three day inspection, buyer to pay shipping and insurance both ways.
    Colby

3. ccridr

ccridr Member

4. ccridr

ccridr Member

Take a look

5. rdf59

rdf59 Member

ccridr When you bought your CG in Oct of 07 you paid several hundred less than you are now asking for it. As a used gun, I don't think that it merits that inflated price even though the factory new guns are up.

However, the marketplace should determine it, not me. Good luck.

6. ccridr

ccridr Member

Dan, The gun belongs to my Uncle, and he has shot a Kolar for 3 years, then bought this gun, tried it and went back to his Kolar, he couldn't get along with the unsingle.
    rdf59, did you add the tax to the price of the gun? No, I did not think so. At the asking price some one will still save over $1000.00. Thanks for your opinion, even if you were not asked for it.
    Colby

7. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

So basically he wants to get what he paid for it but it is now a used gun instead of a new gun ... seems like a great concept and hope it works for him.

8. ccridr

ccridr Member

9. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Up again for a fantastic deal of the week special priced gun.

10. ccridr

ccridr Member

up once again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.