1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Caesar Guerini Magnus Spt 410, 32" All or Half

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tea sipper, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tea sipper

tea sipper TS Member

0   0   0

See description and photos on Gunbroker, URL listed above. I will sell entire gun with case/accessories for $3200, or ........ I have a friend that has offered to buy the front half of the gun (barrel, forearm, choke tubes), so as an option I would sell the back half (stock & receiver) with case for $1600. Receiver will accept 20 and 28 gauge barrels. So if you have an extra barrel or a combo set you want to turn into two guns, here's your chance. Barrel and forearm will likely need fitting to receiver by gunsmith (Guerini USA charges $250 to do this).

2. tea sipper

tea sipper TS Member

0   0   0

F/S Caesar Guerini Magnus Spt 410, 32

up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.