1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Caesar Guerini Magnus..Great Deal on Great Gun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tuscarora 99, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

0   0   0

Mr Colley, Who is the buttpad done by? Beautiful gun, I might be interested in the gun. But depends who did the buttpad. And also, what briley chokes come with it? And one more thing, are there any large or noticeable marks to the wood? Thank you.

Osker Reynolds

2. tuscarora 99

tuscarora 99 TS Member

0   0   0

3. widomaker

widomaker TS Member

0   0   0

I really would love to buy this gun. Would you consider my daughter in college in trade for it ? Its the only way I could afford it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.