1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Caesar Guerini 34" un-single barrel

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by chipking, Jun 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

*** SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***I have a very lightly used Caesar Guerini Summit 34" Un-Single barrel for sale. The barrel has 600 rounds through it. I bought the Summit combo the first week in April and proved to my self once again that for whatever reason I cannot shoot an un-single barrel with any consistency. I have switched to using my 32" O/U barrels for everything and have my name on the list with Caesar Guerini to have a Top Single barrel fitted as soon as they come in. I am asking $1100 delivered with 1 choke tube (full) included or $1050 delivered if you don't want the choke tube.
    Thanks
    *** SOLD PENDING FUNDS ***
    --- Chip King ---

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

F/S Caesar Guerini 34

When you get your top single barrel will the unsingle stock hieght work the same?

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

F/S Caesar Guerini 34

goose2 hit it dead on. According to the gunsmith at Guerini The rib on the top single is the same including adjustments as the one on the O/U barrel.

--- Chip King ---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.