Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

F/S Caesar Guerini 32” O/U Summit Trap gun

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  radeck 
#1 ·
F/S Caesar Guerini 32” O/U Summit Trap gun $3500

An original owner gun purchased new in Dec 2008. New gun list price of $4,995, plus this one comes with not 5 but 6 choke tubes in LM, M, IM, LF, F, & EF. With that $55 sixth choke tube this whole package was a $5050 value only 14 months ago.

Per the factory the “Maxis” bore is .735 with extra long forcing cones; the cast at toe is .35 and the pitch is 5 degrees.

The LOP from the trigger to the end of the wood is 13 7/8”. The factory recoil pad is another 1”. However, currently I have a 3/8 inch wide adjustable butt plate (which I ground myself) on the gun and a 5/8” Kickeez pad. Giving it a LOP of about 14 7/8 for either. I also have a second 1 ¼” Kickeez pad, so you can increase the LOP by another 5/8 to 15 1/2” max. With the adjustable plate on, the weight is 9 lbs 1 oz. which is ¼ lb heavier than factory specs.

I measured the DAC to be 1 3/4” and the DAH is 2 9/16”. When purchased I got to choose which gun & stock from a set of pictures provided. This stock is much nicer than the standard Summit grade, IMO.

Trigger breaks at 4 ½ lbs. +/- about ¼ lb. on my RCBS scale. Comes with an adjustable comb on a Monte Carlo stock with the set screws on the right hand side. D&E palm swell for XL-right hand side. Has factory case. Priced to sell at $3500 plus shipping & insurance. PM me if interested.

See less See more
#10 ·
This is a RH stock. Regarding the stock's cast - according to the factory the cast at heel is .19" and the cast at toe is .35". LH stocks are avaialble from the factory as an option. (I'm a RH shooter). The wood does have a RH palm swell to it, which I further increased with the stick-on D&E palm swell pad.

Since this is an Italian gun, the Allen wrenches are in millimeters. Thanks to all for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.