1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Caesar Guerini 32” O/U Summit Trap gun

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by radeck, Feb 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

F/S Caesar Guerini 32” O/U Summit Trap gun $3500

An original owner gun purchased new in Dec 2008. New gun list price of $4,995, plus this one comes with not 5 but 6 choke tubes in LM, M, IM, LF, F, & EF. With that $55 sixth choke tube this whole package was a $5050 value only 14 months ago.

Per the factory the “Maxis” bore is .735 with extra long forcing cones; the cast at toe is .35 and the pitch is 5 degrees.

The LOP from the trigger to the end of the wood is 13 7/8”. The factory recoil pad is another 1”. However, currently I have a 3/8 inch wide adjustable butt plate (which I ground myself) on the gun and a 5/8” Kickeez pad. Giving it a LOP of about 14 7/8 for either. I also have a second 1 ¼” Kickeez pad, so you can increase the LOP by another 5/8 to 15 1/2” max. With the adjustable plate on, the weight is 9 lbs 1 oz. which is ¼ lb heavier than factory specs.

I measured the DAC to be 1 3/4” and the DAH is 2 9/16”. When purchased I got to choose which gun & stock from a set of pictures provided. This stock is much nicer than the standard Summit grade, IMO.

Trigger breaks at 4 ½ lbs. +/- about ¼ lb. on my RCBS scale. Comes with an adjustable comb on a Monte Carlo stock with the set screws on the right hand side. D&E palm swell for XL-right hand side. Has factory case. Priced to sell at $3500 plus shipping & insurance. PM me if interested.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ron Duvall

Ron Duvall TS Member

0   0   0

Consider any trades?

3. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sorry, no trades.

4. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Price reduced to $3400 plus delivery to your FFL. PM me if interested.

5. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Price drop to $3300 plus delivery to your FFL. This gun has beautiful wood, check out that stock. PM me if interested.

6. Doug Mc

Doug Mc TS Member

0   0   0

Please send me your E mail address and phone number

7. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Is the stock cast off, cast on or neutral?

8. jdsfarms

jdsfarms Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PM sent

9. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

emails plus PMs sent to dmm & jdsfarms.

10. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

This is a RH stock. Regarding the stock's cast - according to the factory the cast at heel is .19" and the cast at toe is .35". LH stocks are avaialble from the factory as an option. (I'm a RH shooter). The wood does have a RH palm swell to it, which I further increased with the stick-on D&E palm swell pad.

Since this is an Italian gun, the Allen wrenches are in millimeters. Thanks to all for looking.

11. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sold, awaiting funds. Buyer to have a three day inspection period. Thanks to all for looking,

12. radeck

radeck Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Funds rec'd. Gun shipped. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.