1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Bushmaster AR15 as new $850

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by robertb, Mar 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robertb

robertb TS Member

0   0   0

Bushmaster model XM15ES .223 w/16" barrel,20 rnd magazine.Comes with papers and Bushmaster hardcase.This gun is as new with only 25 rounds through it.Save hundreds as list is way over $1000.Buyer supplies FFL and $35 shipping(no shipments to Cal)

robertb_2008_030334.jpg

robertb_2008_030335.jpg

robertb_2008_030336.jpg

robertb_2008_030337.jpg

2. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

0   0   0

Are you interested in tades? I have a like new Sig Saure 250 in .40 s&w with a sig laser mounted on the rail. not a whole box of ammo through it yet. John

3. robertb

robertb TS Member

0   0   0

John
    Can't do trades on this one...your SIG sounds nice,why not advertise it.thanks for asking
    Bob

4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

0   0   0

Because I don't really want to sell it lol. I hate selling guns. I just ordered one of those lowers from here so Ill just build one. Yours is already built and I know that Bushmasters are good, saw your ad...I think I'll just keep the sig, it is a little shorter than my commander, just need to find a good ccw holster for it now. Thanks and take care. John

5. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

0   0   0

Because I don't really want to sell it lol. I hate selling guns. I just ordered one of those lowers from here so Ill just build one. Yours is already built and I know that Bushmasters are good, saw your ad...I think I'll just keep the sig, it is a little shorter than my commander, just need to find a good ccw holster for it now. Thanks and take care. John

6. robertb

robertb TS Member

0   0   0

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

ttt...love my Bushmaster..groundhogs hate it

8. robertb

robertb TS Member

0   0   0

They do have superb accuracy in .223