1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S--Burl Blank Set ++++SOLD++++

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by luvtrapguns, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

SOLD, Thanks

F/S: Very heavily figured blank stock set. Very fancy with multi colors. Many small voids in the burl eyes which I understand is quite common with heavy burl. Stockmaker/finisher will fill and finish so that voids are a non issue. Stock blank is very generously sized. There is a short split in one end and an angular knot. Both defects will be cut away as scrap. Nice straight grain at the throat area for strength. I have included pictures with a Browning stock overlaid to demonsrate the size of blank. Overlaid pictures show how dramatic grain and color will be brought out in the finishing process. Blank sizes: Stock, 19 1/2 X 7 5/16 X 2 3/4. Forearm, 20 X 1 15/16 X 1 15/16.

This will make a very pretty set. Price: $300 shipped.

If for any reason you are not pleased with this set I will issue a full refund minus shipping costs.

luvtrapguns_2009_190629.jpg

luvtrapguns_2009_190630.jpg

luvtrapguns_2009_190631.jpg

luvtrapguns_2009_190632.jpg

2. K-EIGHTY

K-EIGHTY Member

0   0   0

Does anyone know or have any experience dealing with Marc Bunk a.k.a. "luvtrapguns"? I bought this blank from him on the 2nd, sent him my check on the 3rd, and he cashed it on the 9th. It's now the 14th and I haven't received the blank set, and Marc is not returning my PM's. Hopefully, the blank set is on its way, but I'm starting to get a bad feeling. If anyone can vouch for him, I would like to hear from you.

Thanks,

K-EIGHTY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.