1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Budweiser Caps New (shipping included)Pictured

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Wayne of PA, Dec 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

0   0   0

For Sale: Two brand new Budweiser Caps. One red and one is black as pictured.

$14.00 for both and includes 1st Class Shipping with Confirmation of Delivery.

Shipping price quoted is for the lower 48 states only. Sorry no international shipping.

Pay with check or postal money order. Send private message or email. Thanks and Happy Holidays.

Dale

[​IMG]

2. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

0   0   0

Caps are sold pending funds.

Dale,

3. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

these are nice but call me different strange or weird..I just cannot bring myself to pay for anothers advertising..

4. capvan

capvan Active Member

0   0   0

blkcloud, I totally agree. They should be free...or pay me to wear them!

5. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

0   0   0

Let me try to understand this. So your saying all the gear that shooters wear and use with a companies name attached to it are free? Hardly

So this means any cap, vest or shirt made by Browning, Beretta, Perazzi, Bob Allen or any name brand company should be free? Hmmm!

Unless your one of the top shooters where companies are paying them to use their product, getting it for free is not going to happen. Maybe I’m missing out on something here.

Dale

6. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

0   0   0

I appreciate all the replies on the caps. The caps pictured above have been sold. I may have some more tucked away and may be listed for sale at another time. Thanks,

Dale

7. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

I didnt say they were free.. I said I just didnt pay for other companies advertisements.. some people love to foot the bill for other people.. not me..I hope you sell a million of them..

8. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

0   0   0

Thanks Blkcloud. I think I understand now.

9. emm2

emm2 Member

0   0   0

Should I assume the sign on name blkcloud is not for Federal ammo? Maybe they are paying you for your sign on name?

10. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

0   0   0

I wish.. I got that name years ago from a couple of buddies because of my consistant bad luck..

11. Danny B

Danny B TS Member

0   0   0

Dale....who in hell would wear a budweiser cap??????????? do you have one with KILLIANS RED ????? Hows things in snowy, cold Pa.????? just devil'n Dale...Danny B in Florida

12. emm2

emm2 Member

0   0   0

blkcloud hopefully your luck has changed, I thought of the black cloud ammo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.