1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F.S.BT99+ recoil system

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RobertT, Jan 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Jun 27, 2006
    Jim, I too was recently attacked for simply attaching a web link thinking others might get a kick out of the content. MIA felt that it must be some kind of spyware or virus post. Like you I have been a member of this discussion group for a considerable amount of time and have had some very satisfactory transactions with others here. Apparently, since I have a life and don't post here on an hourly basis my bi-monthly postings are regarded as supicious by some. To give credit where it is due, words of caution are not without merit but perhaps they should be included as a permanent warning at the beginning of this forum, rather then stepping on someones seemingly honest posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.