1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S BT99 2 bbl set SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dbl Auto, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a BT99 2 bbl set in Browning luggage case. The gun is mechanically perfect. It has the high shooting "RR" serial number. The wood has some handling wear. It has two marks on the bottom edge of the buttstock. The forend has some hits on the top edge and above the checkering in one area. The blue is nice. The metal has some freckling on the forend latch. It has a little blue loss on the top lever and one spot on the trigger guard. One bbl is a 34" full choked and the other is a 32" mod choked. The bores of both bbls are clean. The action is still tight and the lever sits to the right of center. A kickeez pad was professionally installed, but the original pad comes with the gun. It has a 14 5/16" LOP with the kickeez pad and the wood was not cut when the pad was added. The Browning case is in great condition. It is a little dirty were the chambers of the bbl sit. The rest of the case, inside and out, is clean. I am asking $1,200 plus the exact cost of shipping and insurance. I will take a US Post Office money order as payment. I will offer a three day, non fire, inspection for returns starting the day it gets to your FFL from my FFL. Please send questions to dcallison96@msn.com.
    Doug Allison
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. mike campbell

mike campbell Active Member

0   0   0

Interesting gun, Doug. A great opportunity to add a little real data to a trapshooting urban legend. I would dearly love to see a pattern shot from a benchrest with stacked beads at 13 yds.

3. Dbl Auto

0   0   0

The gun hit about 90/10 for my Nephew at 32 yards on paper.
    Doug Allison

4. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

That is about right Doug. I had one of those combos with the RR serial number and it shot about 90/10.

5. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

I know it's been asked b4 but what makes these series hi shooters? Is it just the stock/comb height or something else. And if so, could you replace higher comb with wood off another BT and have it shoot normal? Thanks Jim W

6. revbook

revbook Member

0   0   0

Now THAT'S how to list a gun for sale!

Don

7. Dbl Auto

0   0   0

Sirmissalot, IMO it is the combination of a higher rib at the chamber, lower rib at the muzzle, and higher M/C stock versus a "normal" BT 99. I believe that years of high POI were 1977 (RR), 1978, and 1979.

All PM's returned!

Doug Allison

8. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Thank you Doug, Where are you located?

9. Dbl Auto

0   0   0

Carey, Ohio
    Doug Allison

10. ABH

ABH Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Doug, you have a PM.

11. Dbl Auto

0   0   0

ABH, you have a reply.
    Doug Allison

12. Dbl Auto

0   0   0

I should add that I would consider a trade for the right Browning Double Automatic. I am looking for a shooter Green Double Auto or a first year steel Double Auto.

Doug Allison

13. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

0   0   0

to the top

check this against the other two barrel set.....

14. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

0   0   0

The years of the high shooters were 1977 which was RR, 1978 which was RP, and 1979 which was RN. At least that is what I have advised.

15. Dbl Auto

0   0   0

This gun has been SOLD pending funds.
    Doug Allison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.