1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

****F/S BT-99****

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JRD08, May 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRD08

JRD08 TS Member

Just my opinion. But from what I've seen on the market you are about $250-$300 high on your price. That 32" barrel doesnt help either.

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

JRD08,
    While you are partly correct in your analysis, it seems a bit rude to say so and trash this gentlemans sale? I wonder how you will feel if you list something on here and a person does this to you?

3. JRD08

JRD08 TS Member

CUBAN-I didnt intend to be rude. Just trying to help him get his shotgun moved. Also, most the people hanging around this forum are going to know what is a fair price anyways. And to answer your other question, I've sold things on TS.com and had people write in both the forum and email that they thought I was high priced, and I took it as advice to help me move my guns.

4. cubancigar2000

Wouldn't a PM to the seller done the same thing?

5. JRD08

JRD08 TS Member

Yes it would have. I will keep that in mind for the next time. Thanks for the great advice Cuban.

6. cubancigar2000

Thx for taking it as such

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.