1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S BT-99 Stainless

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Browning Man, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

For sale, a browning bt-99 stainless 32". It has an adj. comb and kick pad, three choke tubes(Mod, Imp. Mod, and Full), and parts to make it a release trigger. 90-95% $1400 or best offer.

2. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

Hello,could you send picture's to the above E-mail address.
    Thanks Bill

3. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

Im sorry, but it will be a week or two before I can get some pictures, but I will have some. Heath, I am from Kentucky. It is a great gun, the only reason I am selling it is that I want one of the new BT-99 AR's or a over and under.

4. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

Browning Man I shoot trap in Ohio and two guys at my club went out and got the new AR model amonth ago and both have gotten rid of them allready.The forearm hardware broke on one of them and I am not sure what the problem was on the other but he only kept it a couple of weeks.Anyone around you have them yet and if so are they holding up good?I was wanting one also but I kinda put that on hold until I see how they are holding up.

5. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

Thanks Bill1269, no one around me has one, I like the BT-99 plus to, if I could find one in good shape. I will get pictures to you as fast as I can.

6. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

I have pictures now.

7. wade34wd

wade34wd TS Member

Browning Man, Can you please send me the pics.I may be interested. I live in Iowa. Thanks in advance! D.J.

8. Cherokee Kid

Cherokee Kid TS Member

9. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

Earl, I am from Johnson County. Me and my dad shoot in Clay City, we shoot ATA targets in Richmond and Pikeville. If you were interested in the gun I could most likely put the release back in it.

10. Browning Man

Browning Man TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.