1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Browning XT Unsingle sold pending funds

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Rodney1966, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rodney1966

Rodney1966 Member

0   0   0

Browning XT Unsingle has been shot maybe 1500 rounds, 2 months old. It comes with everything shown in the pictures. 34" ported barrel with 3 Wright extended Choke tubes $55 each, LM #4, MOD #5, IM #6, and 2 Invector Plus flush chokes, three triggers with adjustable LOP, currently set at 14 3/8. I bought the Browning case after I bought the gun $200 from Gamaliel. I had an opportunity to buy a new Caesar Guerini Magnus and had to take it, and that’s the only reason I'm selling this one. It has no marks in wood or metal, and is in excellent condition as shown. If it looks like there are marks in the pictures they are from the flash or angle taken. The original box can be shipped at buyer’s expense. Please PM if interested. The price is $2,500.00 with case or $2,400.00 without, plus shipping to your FFL. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]