1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning XT Unsingle Combo

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by medic23, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medic23

medic23 Member

0   0   0

Re-posting my 32/30 XT Unsingle again for $2,700. After market comb by Rod's in Ohio, thru-the-pad adjuster with super-gooey recoil pad, Inv+ flush chokes (F,IM,LM), 3 types of Browning trigger shoes as well as a Browning combo case. The gun is in pretty good condition with some light handling marks as well as a ding on left side of fore-end and on top of comb (you can see the spots in the pix). I am not shooting competitive trap any longer so I would like to part with the gun as it is just sitting unused in the safe. I am North of the Seattle area if anyone around here wants to see the gun in person. Email me with any questions and thanks for looking.
    Ben M.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. vegas blaster

vegas blaster TS Member

0   0   0

Great deal... this one is priced right. looking for the same combo in 32/34.

bump up. good luck. Jeff K.

3. medic23

medic23 Member

0   0   0

4. jbrucejr

jbrucejr Member

0   0   0

TTT for a nice gun at a nice price.

(I considered buying this about a month ago and contacted medic23, but was looking for a 34/32 combo.)

I hope this sells easily for you medic23.

John

5. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

0   0   0

Was the pitched changed on the butt plate? It looks like it angles in slightly at the bottom. Nice gun for the price. You shouldn't have any problem selling it.

Dale

6. medic23

medic23 Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the bumps, Jeff and John. It is a great gun but I really never found the time to get it all dialed in and compete with it. Everyone who shot it said it is a really soft shooter and balanced well in their hands. The dings in the comb were done by me when I dropped it onto the ground while trying to adjust it between rounds:( Dale, the pitch is pretty noticeable in the pictures but I never noticed it since I am still shooting from the 20. Shouldn't be too much trouble for someone to have fixed to their liking. John, did you find a good combo that fit? I thought I saw one post up a few weeks ago?
    Ben M.

7. jbrucejr

jbrucejr Member

0   0   0

medic23

I did find a 34/32 combo. I bought a used Guerini Magnus that Guns Unlimited had taken in trade on a K80. It was a bit over my budget, but very well priced and came with a Guerini Americase.

I just shot my first registered singles and hcp with it Sunday (1/11) - I shot 13 targets over my average at 16yds. I did OK but not as good in hcp (20yd) - partly because I have only shot a hundred practice 20yd targets with it. (my lifetime total registered targets is only about 1500).

Glad I bought a gun with adjustable ribs on both barrels - I have the unsingle set to shoot 105% high, and I really crush them VS rarely hitting them with the Browning special sporting clays I have been using for trap (my skeet gun).

John

8. medic23

medic23 Member

0   0   0

Gun is sold pending funds! Thanks to all those who expressed interest and to the other shooters who gave it some good plugs and helped with the bumps/TTTs.
    Ben M.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.