1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning XT Unsingle Combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by medic23, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. medic23

medic23 Member

Up for sale: Browning XT Unsingle Combo 32/30 for $2,800. The gun was purchased from G.U. in 01/07 and was shot for about 8 months before sitting in the safe for the past year; Adjustable comb by Rod's Stocks in Ohio, Thru-the-pad adjuster with Super Gooey recoil pad; adjustable comb has a couple of small nicks where I accidently dropped it onto the ground; Accessories: One each(F,IM,M,LM) Briley Inv+ flush chokes; extra spacers and tools for comb; extra triggers for adjustable trigger, extra Hi-Viz lite pipes for front site; GUN DOES NOT COME WITH CASE AS IT WAS SOLD EARLIER IN THE YEAR; I know some of you are going to ask so I will answer THE question now: I do not want to break up the combo! Also, as an early Xmas present, I will pay for shipping to your FFL of Choice! Email for any other questions. Thanks, Ben

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. medic23

medic23 Member

I forgot to mention that I am in Washington, North of Seattle if anyone in the Puget Sound area is interested in doing a face to face. Thanks for looking! Ben

3. medic23

medic23 Member

4. medic23

medic23 Member

Mack, you have mail!
    Ben

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Guys, this gun is a FIREHOUSE on the ATA line. I also use the O/U barrels for Skeet.

These guns shoot over their pay grade!

6. Frye

Frye TS Member

TTT For Ben. If this was a 34/32 non adjustable, it would be SOLD right now!!! Great gun at a great price...

Jeff

7. medic23

medic23 Member

Shooting Coach,
    The gun is a blast to shoot, has little recoil and crushes targets when it is fully dialed in. I took up competitive skeet full time and really have no reason to shoot the XT any more. The gun is in pretty great shape as the pictures I posted don't do it justice nor can you see the porting in both sets of barrels. The gun deserves a good home where someone will use her to grind their way back to the 27! I am selling it along with an SKB unsingle and a 625 sporting clays due to lack of use. Thanks, Ben

8. medic23

medic23 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.