1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning XT TRAP COMBO, One Owner

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bawana, Feb 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I'm selling this gun for a friend. He bought the gun new and he does take care of his guns. I have the gun till next week so please ask what ever questions you have for the gun. I have taken pic's of the gun but for what ever reason I can not down load them to my computer. I hope to take care of that problem soon.

The gun comes in a Browning Combo case. The case is in a good 95% or better condition.

The stock has an adjustable butt plate and an adjustable comb. The wood is in great shape with only one slight scratch near the pad. You will have to look for it to see it.

The forearm is in great shape with no marks that I can see. Both parts have pleasent wood.

The oversingle barrel is ported. Its a 34" barrel. It has at this time a F choke. The choke is a Invector Plus system. Barrels I will say are in the 98% condition.

The over and under barrels are 30" and are Invector Plus chokes. At this time they have Comp-N-Choke. One is a LM 015, the others a LF 030. Both are extended chokes ported. The O/U barrels are ported also. They are in 98% condition.

The gun also comes with a box that has extra trigger shoes, choke wrench and a choke IM standard choke tube and site beads. All are in a Browning kit box.

I think he has had the gun for 2 years. He has told me to ask $2900.00 for the gun. I live in Va. Please email me if you need to. Thanks

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I am truly not trying to hijack your thread and I mean no disrespect but you might want to look at teh Lates Guns Unlimited add

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

MrKSLC
    No I dont have a mossberg, however if you were to judge me by my spelling in my 1st post it would seem as if I should!!

4. conniejo

conniejo TS Member

It always seems like when a friend ask you to sell something , they do that to you, and then it makes you look like the dodo. If you notice,when someone is listing something for sale for a friend, the price is ALWAYS higher than it should be. I feel for you horsetrader.

5. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

If I read correctly, he says this gun has an adjustable comb, which on Guns Unlimited is listed at $3195. You were looking at the Monte Carlo stock price.

-Jollytrapshooter

6. thedemoguy

thedemoguy TS Member

Where are the pics I can't read all that crap I just need pics....Gosh

7. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I got them to down load but I'm have trouble now with sending them out. I hate it when I change computers and have to learn the new systems. I will send them out as soon as I can. Sorry for the trouble.

8. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I'm working on it and hope to get it going here soon. Sorry for the trouble.

9. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Pic's have been sent. Other lookers please see that this gun has both adjustable pad and comb. The Guns Unlimited has only the comb that is adjustable.

10. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Go the pic's working on the new computer. I can now sent them to those who ask for them. Thanks for waiting.

11. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

12. tonyd642

tonyd642 TS Member

pics please

Tony D.

13. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

I just got back in and just finished sending you pic's. If you have any questions please feel free to email me. Thanks.

14. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

15. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

16. battca

battca TS Member

Please send pics to
    burrrhill@yahoo.com

Can't wait to see her!! Thanks!
    Carrie

17. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I emailed you late last night with pic's. If you have any questions please feel free to email me.

18. thedemoguy

thedemoguy TS Member

Post pics

19. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

More then happy to but I have not done it yet. Soon when I have time I will learn to post pic's here.

20. thedemoguy

thedemoguy TS Member

Go to photo bucket and register for free, then you can transfer pics from your PC pics to photo bucket, at the bottom of each pic on your photo bucket you can highlight the image URL and right click and copy it, then bring it here and past it to image URL. that's it.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.