1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S - BROWNING XT TOP SINGLE

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 8 1/2 shot, Oct 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8 1/2 shot

8 1/2 shot TS Member

If I had it I would send it back to Browning and ask them to replace it. It is not designed nor supposed to shoot flat. Field guns shoot flat. I suspect that many or even most of the Browning Combo sets had this problem and that sage owners are doing something about it. I did and am awaiting my new barrel.

2. bow377

bow377 TS Member

I have a Citori made in 2000,I tryed a couple XT comb single barrels on it any they fit perfect, if your single barrel will fit my Citori I'll give you $1000.00 for it shipped to me.

3. bow377

bow377 TS Member

My offer is $1000.00 shipped to me.

4. bow377

bow377 TS Member

My offer is $1000.00 shipped to me.

5. bow377

bow377 TS Member

I'm no longer interested, If you change your mind, you have my E-Mail address

6. bow377

bow377 TS Member

I'm no longer interested, If you change your mind, you have my E-Mail address

7. nelson27

nelson27 TS Member

i have a Browning citori xs will this barrel fit and work on it? I ahve tried several barrels and I cannot get them to fit. please reply asap.

8. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Another23, Can you email me you number. I have a friend who is interested in your barrel and would like to speak with you . You can E-mail me your number at the above address. Thanks Phil Del Monti

9. 8 1/2 shot

8 1/2 shot TS Member

According to Browning Service the Top Single is designed to shoot 9 inches high at 40 yards plus or minus 3 inches. Thats with stacked beads. Mine shot 50 percent or a little less and they put it in the trash. But if you can live with looking at a yard of rib by raising up the comb to get your POI and it makes you happy so be it. I would suggest that if it shoots as flat as mine then its worth about as much as mine was. Might be worth it to talk to the previous owner. Good luck!!!

10. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

I have a XS and a XT. I interchange barrels all the time. One has 28" barrels and the XT has 32" barrels. Stock are mostly the same. One of mine is adjustable and the XT is Monte carlo stock. Most difference is the XS has a satin finish on the wood and the XT has a glossy finish on the wood.

Price of the barrel you have?? Its a fair price your asking for it.

Wesley

11. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Joe sent me his phone number for a friend of mine that was interested in his barrel. We called him and Joe was very accomidating and up front about the barrel. Joe was not pushy about selling it to us.He thought the barrel was not right for my friends shooting style and told us so knowing he would lose the sale. My friend would have bought the barrel and probably not been happy with the barrel if it wasn't for Joe's honesty about the barrels POI.I don't know Joe personally but I think he is a stand up guy.If he turned down the $1000.00
    because of a $15.00 shipping charge then thats his choice.Turn it around,The buyer turned down the barrel for a $15.00 shipping charge also. Phil Del Monti

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.