1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning XT 12 GA

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Smithy47, Jul 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

For Sale, Browning XT Trap, 30" Barrels, 14 1/2 LOP (1/2" spacer installed). Has aftermarket adj. comb and Gracoil recoil reducer. Good condition, minor rack dings, metal like new. $1500 plus shipping to your FFL. I will attempt to add pictures. Email me for additional info.
    The XT comes with two flush chokes, Full and Improved Mod. and I do not have the origional box. I am selling because I bought a Browning XT Unsingle combo (and need to pay for it). I do not need two XT's. Bob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

One more pic. The XT is ported, and has fiber optic front sight with and assortment of inserts (green, orange, white). Bob

[​IMG]

3. gasman03

gasman03 Member

0   0   0

Could you tell me who did the stock and barrel work? Did you get it new? How old is it? How many rounds threw it approx?

Corey

4. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Gasman03, I purchased the gun used, it was a trade-in. I do not know the origional owner. The barrel is stock from Browning with the porting. I gauged the bore and it measures .740" full length so it IS NOT backbored (I was told that it was). My new XT is not backbored either. My 525 Sporting DID come backbored from the factory, I just never checked the XT's, assumed they were. The adj. Comb was on it when I purchased it last fall. I do not know who did the work. I have put about 800 rounds through it and liked it well enough to buy an XT Unsingle Combo this spring. The serial number indicates it was manufactured in 2003. By the position of the bolt it has not been fired much, it is good and tight. There is absoutly nothing wrong with it, I just do not need 2 XT's. Bob

5. M R Ducks

M R Ducks Member

0   0   0

All XT's are advertised as being factory backbored. I beleive anything invector plus choked is whatever Browning calls "backbored."

6. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

According to a thread on this site, .740" bore dia. is considered "backbored". This is .010" or so over the regular bore diameter. If you read this board often enough, you really learn alot. It appears the XT IS factory backbored. Bob

7. bjc682

bjc682 Member

0   0   0

Bob, you have a PM. Thanks Bart

8. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Bart, your PM has been answered. Bob

9. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%