1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S BROWNING SPORTING ULTRA STAINLESS O/U!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hoghunter, Apr 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoghunter

hoghunter Member

This is a Rare Browning O/U ONE OF A KIND ! - Ultra Sporter O/U custom painted stock, Counter Coil Recoil Reducer,Browning Stainless Steel 32" barrels, wide top vent rib & side vent rib , with 2 position mid bead, adj. pull trigger, barrel work done by Briley,The custom stock has mutiple colors blended under a numerous coats of clear( there is a small chip next to the receiver on forearm . The gun shoots a 60/40 poi & a little low for the way I shoot. I do not know how to install pics, so you will have to email for pics & I can send . or call me. Browning Customer service said it was special ordered from the Custom Shop? I will try & answer any questions
    Thanks
    JR 540-722-5653

2. hoghunter

hoghunter Member

Sorry I did not price it, $3000.00 OBO, will consider trades of an Unsingle Trap guns or KX-5 mid or TMX Special?
    Thanks
    JR

3. hoghunter

hoghunter Member

I ALSO HAVE A NEW HI GRADE WALNUT TRAP STOCK THAT FITS THIS BROWNING .
    I HAVE A 870 WOOD STOCK THAT WAS REPLACED WITH A TACTICAL SYNTHETIC STOCK FOR SALE ALSO
    THANKS
    JR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.