1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning Sporting Clays Auto Sold p/f

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Diamond Bruce, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

0   0   0

Semi-Auto sporting clays 12 gage 30" barrel. Very very nice shape as you can see in the pics. Comes with 1 choke tube. High gloss stocks and gold trigger shoe. 1150.00 shipped. to your FFL.
    Thanks Bruce

Thanks Bruce
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. billray1

billray1 TS Member

0   0   0

I have owned several of these guns when I first started shooting sporting clays years ago and had to take a box of parts to complete a round but they point better than any other brand I have tried.
    What would you have to have as a bottom price. Right now it's a little over market.
    Thanks
    Bill Ray

3. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

0   0   0

Bill it's under market price and why would you want it without a box of extra parts.

4. billray1

billray1 TS Member

0   0   0

Well put!
    I have been shooting 390 and391 for the last 10 years and recently bought a new 400 but just can't make friends. I am interested in yours. Maybe I can find some spare parts. Lol.
    Could you do$1000?
    Bill
    bill1430@sbcglobal.net

5. billray1

billray1 TS Member

0   0   0

bill1430@sbcglobal.net

6. billray1

billray1 TS Member

0   0   0

Bruce
    Still interested in the Browning.Could you tell me if the gun has a parallel comb? Can't tell by the pictures.
    Thanks
    Bill Ray

7. billray1

billray1 TS Member

0   0   0

Bruce
    For reasons unknown you haven't responded to any of my posts.I am interested in your gun but have some issues such as do the beads stack up as in a sporting gun or set to shoot high like a trap version.
    At your convince please e mail me at the address given.
    Check me out
    Bill Ray
    Nsca 532287

8. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

0   0   0

Bill Ray check your pm's. Sent you several.

9. billray1

billray1 TS Member

0   0   0

Bruce
    Checked PMs nothing recieved.
    bill1430@sbcglobal.net