1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning Spec Edition Sporting Clays

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by top, Aug 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. top

top TS Member

This is a 12Ga. Browning Citori 30" O/U sporting clays shotgun. The reciever is blued with gold inscription. Barrels are ported and fitted with Invector chokes(5).Trigger is adjustable to three lengths of pull positions,and has 2 interchangeable trigger shoes. It has recently been fitted with a new kickeze pad. The gun has a scratch on the forend(about 3/8") and several minor handling marks on the stock. I comes in a fitted Browning luggage case that is in excellent condition. I am asking $1250.00 plus shipping to your FFL.Pictures are available.
    Thanks for looking
    Steve Evans

2. top

top TS Member

Andy
    If you would post your E-mail or send me a seperate e-mail I will send you pictures that I hope will answer all your questions.
    Thanks
    Steve

3. Diamond Grade

Diamond Grade TS Member

Have a 32" version in great condition and very tight. One mark on stock, not throgh finish. Can send pictures, if wanted. With hard case $1350 plus shipping. Drop off XX's. Thanks, Ron.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.