1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning Plus Recoil Systems

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by stockguy, Feb 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stockguy

stockguy Member

0   0   0

Cleaning out the stock shop after retiring----. I have (3) complete factory Browning "Plus" Recoil Reduction Systems for sale - complete with all hardware.

They are used units, but I've gone through them and serviced them. All are in working order as they were designed from the factory. See attached pic.

$75 ea. shipped to your door in the U.S.

I also have an incomplete system that would be good for parts as shown in the other attached pic. $25 shipped to your door in the U.S.

Either PM me or email me directly at xxxghissem@onemain.com (drop the x's).

I can't take credit cards nor do I have Pay Pal, but your check or money order would be OK with me.

Greg Hissem

Greg Hissem Stockworks - retired!

2. stockguy

stockguy Member

0   0   0

I'm new to attaching pics and didn't get the second one up within the initial thread.

Here is the Pic of the incomplete system that would be good for parts.

3. stockguy

stockguy Member

0   0   0

Two left.

Thanks,

Greg

4. MDMike

MDMike Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Will they fit a Browning XT? If they will, I would like to get one. Thanks, Mike

5. stockguy

stockguy Member

0   0   0

MDMike,

Browning made a BT99 "Plus" and a Citori "Plus" for a number of years with these recoil reduction systems factory installed - hence the "Plus" designation. While a stock man could install one of these units in most any stock (critical deep boring would be required), today's systems like the Gracoil, RAD, or Bumpbuster are better systems and even though it would cost more, you might consider one of those.

These units I have for sale would be most valuable to someone who already has a Browning BT99 or Citori "Plus" and may need to replace their systems or might want one to have as a back up. In that case, it is simple to remove their old system and simply replace it with a newer one - 'plug & play' so to speak. Some of these parts are becoming hard to find.

Let me know if I can answer any more questions.

Greg Hissem, Greg Hissem Stockworks - retired!

6. stockguy

stockguy Member

0   0   0

All of the complete units are spoken for.

I'll let you know if any of the sales fall through.

Thanks for your interest.

Greg

7. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.