1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning O/U and Beretta Auto in ( PA ).

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by TrapNuBe, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapNuBe

TrapNuBe TS Member

0   0   0

It is with a heavy heart that I post these for sale as Job Loss dictates that Family comes first. Both shotguns are in excellent+ condition. I can send pics to those that are serious as I didnt find this out until tonight. Please bear with me as I wrap my head around the situation.

1. Browning ULTRA XT Trap 30" barrels with one blemish on the comb (dent) very small. Beautiful wood (Monte Carlo stock) High Gloss, the gun is as it came from the Factory with no alterations. It has had exactly 5 Cases ( 2500 rds ) through her. No blueing loss, BEAUTIFUL!!! 1600.00 Shipped OBO. Please no low ball offers. I have the original box, etc. I think I have a few Midas Grade extended choke tubes to include.

2. Beretta AL391 URIKA Gold Trap 30" Barrel (wife's) In it's factory hard case, Gel-Tec?? Beretta optional pad. In pristine condition with BEAUTIFUL Wood also. This one has had (800 rds)through her. 1000.00 Shipped OBO
    All Federal, State and Local laws apply. These will ship FFL to FFL unless Local sale in Lancaster County, PA. Many many thanks in advance for taking the time to read my For Sale post. John I.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

John, sorry to hear of your misfortune. I've been there and know the feeling. Here's hoping for a quick turnaround and better luck in the future.

Ed

3. TrapNuBe

TrapNuBe TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Ed,
    Long time no see. It's been a tough few years!! I thank you for the well wishes. I will be back!! Just have to get on track. Again many thanks.
    John I.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

If you could please ppost more complete photos of the Berettas wood

5. TrapNuBe

TrapNuBe TS Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I am located in Lancaster, PA.

6. TrapNuBe

TrapNuBe TS Member

0   0   0

I have a few bites on the Beretta, am I too high on the browning?? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Yours in sport, John I.

7. al391claybuster

al391claybuster TS Member

0   0   0

Trap, I don't feel you're too high on the price of the Browning. I'd hate to think that people would try and take advantage of your situation. In fact I'd hope they would paid price and wish you well in the job search. I wish I was in a position to help ya out. Thanks David

8. TrapNuBe

TrapNuBe TS Member

0   0   0

Prices lowered on both!! Thanks!!

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

John:

Sorry about your tough situation. During the last big recession, courtesy of Jimmy Carter, I got laid off and had to pawn some teasured guns and sell a few others outright. Thankfully things turned around and over the years I have been fortunate enough to have been able to buy back each gun I lost or replace them with much nicer versions. I was also able to buy several additional ones that I could only have dreamed about back then. My wish is that you will have the same good fortune. This recession will end and hardworking people will find jobs again -- especially those who use the downtime to improve their skillset and education level. Stay positive and strong. Good luck and God bless.

-Gary

10. TrapNuBe

TrapNuBe TS Member

0   0   0

Last Bump

11. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

bump it again..

12. pingpal307

pingpal307 TS Member

0   0   0

John,

im sorry to hear of your situation, i hope that hings turn for the better for you! Do you still have the browning for sale? thank you for your time and i look forward to hearing back from you!

-Doni

13. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

e-mail sent for xt

14. Mendy23

Mendy23 TS Member

0   0   0

Could I see some more pictures of the XT?

15. markk19

markk19 TS Member

0   0   0

I am very interested in the Baretta, please give me a call with the current price and information on chokes. Also, what is the LOP? Thanks.

Mark
    949-677-1840

16. TrapNuBe

TrapNuBe TS Member

0   0   0

Beretta is sold Pending funds.

17. pingpal307

pingpal307 TS Member

0   0   0

Is the XT still for sale? I'm really interested in it! could you email me with info and price on it please? Thank you for your time!

Doni

18. TrapNuBe

TrapNuBe TS Member

0   0   0

Long lost Bump. Sorry for re-birthing an old post. Dad has been / is very ill and I have spent every free minute traveling back and forth from PA to NY. The XT is still available as is the Beretta since the buyer never sent the funds on the beretta. Many thanks, John I.

19. TrapNuBe

TrapNuBe TS Member

0   0   0

20. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I know that you need the money but DO NOT go down on the VERY fair prices on these guns.
    Esp. the XT......
    I have it's twin and although I paid [traded] for considerably more I still feel that I got my money's worth.

Hope your future gets brighter......remember no matter how bad things get they could be worse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.