1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning Inv. Plus and Winchoke tubes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by yodes, Apr 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodes

yodes TS Member

0   0   0

For sale three surplus choke tubes, all 12 gauge. The two black ones are extended Briley choke tubes for Invector Plus guns. One I/C choke tube and on Skeet choke tube. Both in decent shape. $25 each plus shipping.

Third silver choke tube is a Skeet 1 choke tube, maybe Briley?, for Winchoke guns. If I remember, they may be the same as the old Invector chokes. Excellent condition, $12.00 plus shipping. Remove the xxx's to e-mail. PayPal is ok for payment.

<a href="http://s156.photobucket.com/albums/t15/jsyodes/?action=view&current=Choketubes005.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Steve

2. yodes

yodes TS Member

0   0   0

3. yodes

yodes TS Member

0   0   0

4. yodes

yodes TS Member

0   0   0

Price reduced to $25 each shipped for the extended chokes and $12 shipped for the Winchoke.

Steve

5. yodes

yodes TS Member

0   0   0

6. yodes

yodes TS Member

0   0   0

haven't had this up for awhile, so I'll try again.

Steve

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

that Skeet choke is a 20gauge...just an FYI....your silver choke will fit Winchokes..Std. Invector and std Mossberg

8. yodes

yodes TS Member

0   0   0

I/C tube is sold. Calvin, I'm pretty sure the short tube is a 12 gauge, but will double check, I think I bought the tube for my 12 gauge Winchester 1400.

Steve

9. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Im sorry...the choke I was refering to was the top one in your pic...the black oxide extended SK...that is most definantly a 20.....just an fyi so nobody gets hurt or a nice gun ruined

10. yodes

yodes TS Member

0   0   0

Calvin,

It must be the camera lens making it look like a 20 gauge. These are from a set of 7 I bought, but don't need the duplicates as I use them in a Browning Gold. It's a 12, and still for sale. Thanks.

Steve

11. CalvinMD

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

thats wild

12. yodes

yodes TS Member

0   0   0

up, top and bottom chokes still for sale. $22 shipped for top extended choke, $12 shipped for flush invector choke.

Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

winchoke plus