1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning Fans show your pride

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by slick50, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slick50

slick50 Member

0   0   0

For Sale: I have two large Browning rear window stickers. They are 24 1/2 inches wide and the two end letters are 3 1/2 inches tall. The buckmark is 6 1/4 inches tall. They are vinyl reflective gold letters are made for outdoor use and show up brilliantly when the light hits them. The sticker looks dull on the picture because it still has the application paper on it. I was going to put these stickers on my pick-up but i just bought and am now shooting a
    K-80. I am selling each one for $25.75 and I will ship them to you at no additional cost(inside the USA). Show your Browning pride...Call me if you are interested or have questions. 802-376-9590
    Thanks
    Bill
    [​IMG]

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

Ok folks, step up with your yard-mowing money...who wants to start the bidding?

3. 525Shooter

525Shooter Member

0   0   0

That would look so great on the back of my Prius...if it would fit.

4. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

I don't know...the extra weight might slow that Prius to a halt

5. spritc

spritc Active Member

0   0   0

Looks like a good way to tip-off thieves looking to steal firearms.

6. Bob_K

Bob_K Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Looks a lot like these on eBay.

7. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

The one on Ebay must have more pride, because it is bigger and cheaper. You should get one of these slick50, all the other K-80 shooters would be jealous!

8. slick50

slick50 Member

0   0   0

The one on ebay is NOT the much more expensive reflective material. The one on ebay is also not specifically designed for out door applications. Ask someone in the sign business...there is a big difference. Thanks for the comments and for looking.
    Bill .

9. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

slick50,

Why don't you show us a picture, or two, of one those fancy stickers on your shootin' rig. It may help you peddle your wares.

As for me, I don't want people knowin' what resides behind the seat of ole red. The fact that on any day I go shootin' the value of my truck is quadrupled and then some.

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.