1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning Double Auto Sold PF

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dbl Auto, Nov 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

I have for sale a Satin Grey Browning Double Automatic lightweight. It is in wonderful shape. The wood only has one small handling mark. The receiver has some loadin port wear, but no other issues. The trigger has some gold loss. The barrel blue is great. It has the original buttplate. The pics will tell the story. I have it on consignment at my LGS and am also offering it here. I am asking $650+$20 shipping and insurance for it. I am only selling to regain funds spent on another Double Auto.
    Doug Allison

img_3802.jpg

img_3803.jpg

img_3804.jpg

img_3805.jpg

img_3807.jpg

img_3808.jpg

img_3810.jpg

img_3811.jpg

img_3813.jpg

2. Hilltop

Hilltop Member

0   0   0

Doug, You have e-mail

3. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

Hilltop, I emailed you back. You have first chance.
    Doug Allison

4. Dbl Auto

Dbl Auto Active Member

0   0   0

Sold pending funds.
    Doug Allison

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.