1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

F/S Browning Diana Grade INV+ chokes

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Eric XT, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric XT

Eric XT TS Member

0   0   0

I have 5 12 gauge Browning Diana Grade Invector Plus choke tubes I want to sale. I paid $60 each plus shipping so I will sale them for $30 each plus shipping. I have 2x Full, 1x Improved Modified, 2x Modified. You can email me at ericbuttry23@yahoo.com or text me at 708-906-7452 if you have any questions.
    thanks Eric
    [​IMG]
  2. Eric XT

Eric XT TS Member

0   0   0

12 gauge. Sorry I knew I forgot something.
  3. Bill Roberts

Bill Roberts Active Member

0   0   0

I'll take one mod, one IM, and one full. $90. You pay shipping?

Thx Bill
  4. Eric XT

Eric XT TS Member

0   0   0

1 full, 1 im, and 1 mod sold pending funds. 1 full and 1 mod left.
  5. PatMiles

PatMiles Member

0   0   0

I'll buy the full and the modified if you take care of the shipping. PM me with payment info for a certified check.

Pat
  6. RemingtonReloader

RemingtonReloader TS Member

0   0   0

And I will buy that full and pay the shipping on it. PM me. -Aaron Schneider
  7. Eric XT

Eric XT TS Member

0   0   0

I'm sorry but someone else email me about the last two chokes. I emailed him back so I'm waiting for his reply if he doesn't take them then the chokes will go to the next person in line. I'm very sorry I didn't post this earlier. Eric
  8. Squeal

Squeal Member

0   0   0

I will take a Mod if you have one left.
  9. Eric XT

Eric XT TS Member

0   0   0

All chokes sold pending funds. Thanks
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.