1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning Cynergy Trap Combo SOLD Pend Funds

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by knutershooter, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knutershooter

knutershooter Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

<a href="http://s1305.beta.photobucket.com/user/knuter69/story/36677" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    For Sale: Browning Cynergy Trap Combo 34" unsingle with Adjustible Rib, 32" O/U. Browning hard case, six browning screw in chokes, soft top comb with new hardware installed this past summer by Tom Larkings, RAD recoil reducer, Browning side shields for your glasses, tool kit with extra pipe lites and extra triggers. The LOP is 14 1/8 with a pretty thin pad on the gun. I do have extra spacers for the comb as well. The gun shoots great! Lots of adjustability, soft shooting with the RAD. there is a small scratch on the left side of the stock about a 1/2 inch or less, right hand palm swell. Asking 3500.00 or Best offer, buyer to pay shipping to FFL of your choice. Gun is located in Wisconsin. Please PM me if you have any specific questions or want additional photos etc.

The gold Browning chokes are F-IM-LM and the black Browning chokes are M-F-F

Thanks for looking! Kraig

2. knutershooter

knutershooter Member

0   0   0

Opps I see the photos are not coming through I will try again

3. knutershooter

knutershooter Member

0   0   0

Click on the link to my library and the rest of the photos should be there.

Thanks !

4. knutershooter

knutershooter Member

0   0   0

PM's answered

5. knutershooter

knutershooter Member

0   0   0

PM"S answered

6. knutershooter

knutershooter Member

0   0   0

7. Rubicon_Joey

Rubicon_Joey Active Member

0   0   0

Trade for cynergy classic sporting with adj comb and 30" with some cash?

8. knutershooter

knutershooter Member

0   0   0

Rubi As I told another gentleman that replied, I really would rather sell the gun without trading. I already bought a different gun and thats the reason I'm selling this one and the ONLY reason I"m selling it. Thanks! Kraig

9. knutershooter

knutershooter Member

0   0   0

Rubi As I told another gentleman that replied, I really would rather sell the gun without trading. I already bought a different gun and thats the reason I'm selling this one and the ONLY reason I"m selling it. Thanks! Kraig

10. knutershooter

knutershooter Member

0   0   0

11. knutershooter

knutershooter Member

0   0   0

additonal photos added.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.