1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning Citori

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tshines, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tshines

tshines TS Member

0   0   0

This is a Browning Citori that has been modified for trap shooting. I don't know how old the gun is but we purchased it about six years ago and added the Carey recoil reducer and padded sliding comb. The Invector Plus ported barrels are 32" with Briley modified and improved modified chokes. The LOP is 13&3/8 inches and it has a Terminator butt pad. The wood is in good condition and the bluing is in great condition. It also has a synthetic add-on rib but I'm not sure who made it. I have additional pictures that I can email anyone interested in a closer look. Asking $1,100 dollars.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

And a Keensights add-on rib. A Trap gun for sure.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Mark

The Carey comb actually works quite well. It has up and down comb adjustment (or at least mine did) and I believe the comb has side wasy adj at least at the front. I made a custom part to get mine offset at the rear too. But still never shot it as well as I did wiht my regular stock. I had my Carey comb on my custome Hillmer MX stock that made life difficult for the 89 season. The rig went down the road in favor of a K80. And tht was the beginning of the end fo rme. But 91 2 weeks ago from 26 has my "mo-jo" piped up a notch. I am shooting my MX3 now as well as I did my old one back in 88. Put Briley thinwalls in the MX3 and am in love wiht the result. Using the .030 fo reverything and even targets I thought I would miss I break. Don't know what to think. But enjoying the result.

But in general, I think the Carey comb will be a soft shooter an Tim's guns should be fun to learn how to shoot.

4. tshines

tshines TS Member

0   0   0

Yes, I believe the front of the comb does adjust left and right a little. This gun was set up for my teenage daughter to shoot and she was on the smaller side of average size. I enlarged and cropped the pictures for a better look but can see now that I didn't wipe it down well enough before taking them as the oils from my hands are now visible on some of the blued surfaces. This would be a great gun for a woman or medium to smaller framed man wanting a soft shooting gun.

Tim

5. tshines

tshines TS Member

0   0   0

This gun is sold pending receipt of payment, thanks for all the interest!

Tim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.