1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning Citori Trap Special **SOLD**

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shea98, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shea98

Shea98 TS Member

0   0   0

shea98_2011_0507.jpg

I have for sale a very nice browning citori O/U with 32" barrels. It has a
    adjustable comb and a gracoil recoil reducer.

Condition is almost perfect. It has a little rack rash just indentations in the
    stock that can be fixed if you know how to verithane it. There is one scratch
    that has knocked a piece of the wood out, but it is tiny and easily camoflauged
    if you know woodworking. I am asking $1300 and shipping or Best offer. Payment
    is by check or cashiers check or money order only. I do not have a means to
    take credit card. More pics are available by request. It also comes with the
    case. Any questions email me and I can reply or send me your ph# and I can call.
    Thanks for looking!

2. GROUPER7

GROUPER7 Member

0   0   0

Hi,

I have a friend that is interested in this gun. How old is it? Does it have removable chokes?

Can you put a hold on it?

Thanks and regards

Alex.

3. Shea98

Shea98 TS Member

0   0   0

Alex, sorry I have it on hold for a guy that sent me a email already and there
    is another asking for second right of refusal. If they do not you are next in
    line. It is late 70's to early 80's I believe. I checked on it once and
    thought that was the year. Very very good condition and yes has removable
    choke tubes. It comes with mod and full standard choke tubes and two extended
    choke tubes that are imp mod and full.

Shea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.