1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning Citori Stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by GoldEx, Mar 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Sold Pending Funds 3/18/08 5:10 P.M. Eastern Time

This stock was purchased from another TS.com member for a project that never happened. I ended up going with a Wenig New American instead. It was supposedly off of an XT short tang receiver and it looks to be. Has the straighter more vertical grip found on the XT's. Adjustable comb but don't know if it is factory. If it is not, they did a hell of a good job on it. Does not have the new Browning HArdware that adjusts through the butt plate. Adjustments are through the side of the comb like in the old days. A nice addition to your XT, XS or Sporting clays gun. There is one small nick dead center on the top of the comb. Some other VERY minor marks. And I do mean VERY minor. Looking for $250 delivered to your door. That's what I paid. Pic's available on request to interested buyers. Drop the X in my email.

Jeff

2. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

Jeff,
    You have an e-mail...

Larry

3. Samuel

Samuel TS Member

Jeff you have mail..

Thanks
    Sam

4. GoldEx