1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S BROWNING CITORI IN CANADA*SOLD* P FUNDS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by James.c, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

This is a browning citori. slight blueing wear on the bottom of the reciever. gun is in very good condition. mecanically sound gun. never had any failure to fires. never had any problem. it has an ajustable recoil pad and comb. screw in chokes. invector choke tube system. comes with seven chokes. two fulls, two skeet, one improved mod, one mod, one extra full. asking $1200 OBO. I will also consider trades for single barrel guns in Canada only. thanks for looking.

James.C
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Nice one.. and those older cases like that really protected a gun much better than the new ones. IMHO

Up for a nice one

3. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

4. BigDave1200

BigDave1200 Member

0   0   0

James, how long is the barrel and where about in Canada are you located? I am also in Canada and I could mention it to my fellow shooter at my trap club to see if there is any interest.

5. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

Dave, the barrels are 30 inches long. it would be great f you could let some other shooters know. thanks

James.C

6. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

im in southern ontario. i would be very interested in the BT-100. could you give me some info on it?

James.C

7. BigDave1200

BigDave1200 Member

0   0   0

James, I am also in Southern Ontario. I shoot out of Crowland Sportsman club. Send me a private message with your info and I will post it at our club.

8. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

Toddy, sent you a PM.

James.C

9. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

10. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

11. James.c