1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning Citori grade 3 XT trap plus, 30 SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RMR, Mar 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RMR

RMR Member

0   0   0

For sale : 2008 Browning Grade 3, Citori XT Trap Plus, 12 gauge.Serial number: 09526MP131. 30 inch barrels that are ported. Steel,silver nitride finish with gold accent, high relief engraving. Stock has not been cut, right hand palm swell, factory installed adjustable straight comb. 2 Very slight handling marks on right side of stock- dont show in photos. 1 month after I purchased gun, the stock and forearm were sent to a professinal stock re-finisher in southern Ill( cant off hand remember company name but can find it if its important to you)to have the high gloss factory finish removed and replaced with a satin finish( I cant stand the high gloss browning finishes as they scratch easily and always looked smudged). Comes with combination locking hard browning case,three invector plus flush choke tubes( M, IM, F), gold triple trigger system, Hi-Viz pro-comp sights with 6 interchangable sights, 3 wrenches (stock,comb,trigger), choke tube wrench

This gun has had very little use- Im guessing 750-1000 shells have been shot through it total- action extremely tight like when first purchased. Bought it when I got back into trap shooting and less than several months later purchased a Berreta that I use more often. This gun has literally been sitting in my gun safe unused for 3 years. No nicks/gouges on wood, no wear marks on bluing. Can send more photos if you request. Gun located in Dallas TX. You are more than welcome to see it or shoot it, if you live in area- Im generally at the Dallas Gun Club every weekend.

Asking $2400, buyer to pay shipping to FFL dealer. PM if you have more questions or would like more photos
    Thanks RMR
    bobradasch_2008_0810.jpg

bobradasch_2008_08101.jpg

bobradasch_2008_08102.jpg

bobradasch_2008_08103.jpg

bobradasch_2008_08104.jpg

bobradasch_2008_08105.jpg

bobradasch_2008_08106.jpg

View attachment 218326

bobradasch_2008_08108.jpg

2. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

Up for a nice gun.

3. RMR

RMR Member

0   0   0

Price REDUCED to $2200

Based on advice I have recieved from several individuals who have sent me PM"s

4. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

5. RMR

RMR Member

0   0   0

Gun has been sold pending receiving funds

Thanks for looking

Rmr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page