1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

F/S Browning Citori 525 Sporting for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by dzeh, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dzeh

dzeh Member

0   0   0

I am selling my Browning Citori 525 Sporting. Have been shooting a Beretta for the last couple years and just can't adapt to the differences between the two guns. This gun is a grade III with 30" barrels. I would conservatively rate the wood condition around 90%. Has a couple small dings and some handling marks. Has approx. 5000 rounds through it. RAD recoil reducer by Greg Hissem. Comes with 10 Midas grade chokes (2-Diffuser,1-SK,2-IC,2-LM,1-M,1-IM,1-F); custom made speed wrench for the chokes; books triggers and original box. LOP is 14 3/8". Will be happy to provide additional photos to anyone interested. Would like $2150 plus shipping to your FFL. Thank you.

2. 525 KID

525 KID TS Member

0   0   0

Is it right or left hand palm swell ???

3. dzeh

dzeh Member

0   0   0

Sorry....right hand palm swell.

4. dzeh

dzeh Member

0   0   0

I might be interested in trading towards a Beretta sporting o/u.

5. dzeh

dzeh Member

0   0   0

Will also include Browning full leather takedown case for above price plus shipping. Case has a few scuffs. This is their best case.

6. dzeh

dzeh Member

0   0   0

^^^^ One last time...

7. dzeh

dzeh Member

0   0   0

Gun is sold pending funds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
browning 525 sporting grade 1